I originally wanted to have a place to post projects and maybe talk about the videogames I was writing. As a result, Doomlaser was born.
Since then, I’ve gone on to make several games and worked on quite a few other projects, both solo and with big companies, for Doomlaser and for hire.
A couple GIFs
But wait a minute, who are you?
My name is Mark Johns. I’m a game developer and freelance engineer living in Silicon Valley, previously ia college town in Illinois. Currently working at Niantic Labs.
What kinds of stuff have you built?
To put ink to screen, I’ve worked on
- Hot Throttle for Adult Swim (with the venerable Cactus)
- Space Barnacle (with Kevin Coulton)
- Das Cube (with Alec Holowka)
- The Hunger Games iOS title for the Lionsgate movie.
- Plus more, like Standard Bits, Owl Country, and Shit Game
Social network links?
I’d like to hire you to work on something, or I’m a spambot