I originally wanted to have a place to post projects and maybe talk about the videogames I was writing. As a result, Doomlaser was born.
Since then, I’ve gone on to make several games and worked on quite a few other projects, both solo and with big companies, for Doomlaser and for hire.
But wait a minute, who are you?
My name is Mark Johns. I’m a game developer and freelance engineer living in a college town somewhere.
What kinds of stuff have you built?
To put ink to screen, I’ve worked on
- Hot Throttle for Adult Swim (with the venerable Cactus)
- Space Barnacle (with Kevin Coulton)
- Das Cube (with Alec Holowka)
- The Hunger Games iOS title for the Lionsgate movie.
- Plus more, like Standard Bits, Owl Country, and Shit Game
Social network links?
I’d like to hire you to work on something, or I’m a spambot